The conference is divided into general topical areas or streams. These are very loosely grouped, approximating perspectives, knowledge-bases, professional practices or disciplines. As much as possible, we try to program parallel sessions relating to each stream into the same room. This means that it would be possible, if one wished, to follow the same stream for the whole conference. Each stream also has its own talking circle, a forum for focused discussion of issues.
You will be asked to select one or more streams when you submit a presentation proposal. If you select more than one stream or 'other', the conference organisers will choose a stream based on a reading of your title and abstract, or which seems to fit best with other presentation proposals that have been submitted.
Management 2005: Conference Streams
- Knowledge and Knowledge Management
- Learning Organisations, Education, Training
- Diversity, Globalisation, Development
- Organisational Culture, Business Ethics
- Human Resources
- Clients, Customisation, Markets
- Teams, Collaborative Cultures
- Leadership, Decision Making